Core Functions: Promote, sell and secure orders from existing accounts and establish new accounts through a relationship-based approach and by planning, organizing, and executing various creative and effective advertising campaigns for each authorized radio station and product. Present services to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function:
• Adjust content of various sales presentations and ideas with research and education on the type of individual account
• Submit orders with approved advertising rates
• Submit activity and result reports to management, such as daily call reports, weekly sales revenue reports, and monthly/annual goals.
• Stay informed and current with various advertising mediums and understand the pros and cons of each media, including pricing and overall approach
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and webinars quarterly, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in community organizations
• When necessary, provide historical and detailed records by maintaining records on each account
• Contribute to a team effort
• Maintain a professional image when representing Seehafer Broadcasting Corp.
• Attend and participate in various team meetings
• Understand how to write creative and effective ad-copy and understand basic production techniques, including production software and equipment.
Skills and Qualifications:
Results Orientated, Able to Work Independently, Customer Service, Closing Skills, Effective Time Management, Prospecting, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Comprehensive Industry Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Efficient Computer Skills, Creative Writing Skills
Seehafer Broadcasting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Please forward resumes to .