Best & Worst States for Singles
With Valentine’s Day around the corner and the COVID-19 pandemic leading to a surge in virtual dating, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2021's Best & Worst States for Singles, as well as accompanying videos.
To help unattached Americans improve their chances of finding love, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 27 key indicators of dating-friendliness. The data set ranges from the share of single adults to online-dating opportunities to COVID-19 restrictions.
Dating in Wisconsin (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
• 11th – Gender Balance of Singles
• 25th – Online-Dating Opportunities
• 30th – Mobile-Dating Opportunities
• 17th – Median Annual Household Income (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
• 17th – Restaurants per Capita
• 20th – Movie Theaters per Capita
• 12th – Crime Rate
• 8th – WalletHub’s “States with the Fewest Coronavirus Restrictions” Score
For the full report, please visit: